I am driven by supporting the missions of others, building community through collaboration, and creating a culture of empowerment. I am continually building my competencies in leadership, mentorship, and communication. In my work, I practice mindfulness, empathy, and compassion, and I believe that the best solutions come from a deep understanding of others’ needs and motivations. My strengths are defining strategy, communicating vision, taking action, and building community. I am passionate about taking a vision from idea to reality, and helping others realize their goals.
I am a designer with a drive to lead. I have over a decade of design experience, including brand, identity, visual, user experience, product, and service design. Here are some of the things that get me up in the morning:
- Problem reframing: helping teams position their work to focus on the right problem
- Mapping experiences: whether customer or employee, visualizing the intangible in order to identify strategic and tactical improvements
- Design research: leading projects to gather qualitative, "thick" data to inform design
- Service and experience design: storyboarding, sketching, modeling, mapping, prototyping, testing, iterating, and leading design direction
- Workshop Facilitation: designing innovative, collaborative activities to guide conversation and decision making, whether around product or service improvements, or around organizational effectiveness, culture, or strategy
- Evangelizing, championing, communicating: presenting the story behind the work, tying it back to core mission, and championing design principles and user experience
- Teaching, mentoring, coaching: helping grow capability for design in teams and individuals
Get in touch!